As an organization, we are committed to bring a vision into reality. We view the services that we perform as impacting a series of communities. These communities include, but are not limited to, the children, the parents, the families, the staff, the Montessori community, and the community at large. It is from this viewpoint that we have a commitment to the following:
- To increase general awareness of the importance and value of the early childhood years. To provide an environment which allows children to develop within themselves the foundational attitudes, habits and skills that are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
- To develop and maintain a reputation in the community as a high quality program for children and their parents.
- To provide an environment for staff that will empower them in fulfilling their creative exploration and professional development.
- To acknowledge and respect the uniqueness of the children, families and co-workers in our schools.
- To explore and provide means of community outreach and services.
Site created by Curtis Jackson